Reader's Favorite

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Review: The Witching Hour

The Witching Hour The Witching Hour by Sara Bourgeois
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Since I have the Kindle Unlimited plan, I have been browsing Kindle books and just reading a little bit of everything. This came up as something I might like and so I gave it a chance.

The author has this series of four books, and another series, Wicked Witches of Coventry and I decided to give them a try.

They kinda fall in that cozy mystery genre, as the main character has a bakery and helps solve a crime, yet at the same time there is a little bit of elementary witching in the books as well.

It was a cute short story. Zoe is a kitchen itch, so her bakery is amazing. He best friend is Joe, the sheriff, but he is leary of the whole witchcraft thing, and then Zoe's mom is a cleaning witch and she helps out at the bakery as well.

It started the series off with promise.

View all my reviews

No comments: