Reader's Favorite

Friday, September 1, 2017

Quest Chasers: The Deadly Cavern by Thomas Lockhaven

Quest Chasers: The Deadly CavernQuest Chasers: The Deadly Cavern 
by Thomas Lockhaven


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Quest Chasers was a cute adventure story of two kids who follow and adventure and have to work through a number of puzzles or quests to get through the adventure.

This book reminded me of The Magic Treehouse book series in a number of ways and as I loved those books and read them with my kids when they were much younger, I think this would be a good, more modern book to do some of the same things as that series.

Although, the story starts with Drew - he is the one who found the mystery and told Evie and Tommy about it, yet he is left completely out of the adventure after the beginning. I am still unsure why the author chose to leave him out. I think the trio would have made a more believable group.

Overall though, I found it cute and adventuresome. Great for the young reader to keep their interest and engage the mind.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I received an ARC.

View all my reviews

No comments: