Reader's Favorite

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Taliesin - Choice/Destiny by Suzanne Redfearn

Taliesin - Choice/DestinyTaliesin - Choice/Destiny by Suzanne Redfearn


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


For Tally, living around and being one with horses is just part of her life in the last few years, since her mothers death. When she endures an attempted attack by a drunken son of a horse owner, which ends with the horse defending her and injuring her father in the process, everything in her world is turned upside down.

Tally is asked to return to her hometown and live with her aunt, her mother's twin sister while her father is in the hospital, and when she starts heading back to the town, Tally experiences a huge since of deja vue. As she tries to settle in and be there for her father, Tally must come to terms with her own memories, the reality of what really happened, and what is really going on in the town for her birth.

Throw in two teenage guys, Cord and Walter, and things just get even more complicated.

This was a good book, well written and well developed. I found myself getting caught up in the story and wanting to know more about the characters and what is happening. This is titled to be the first book in a series, so that leads me to have great expectations for the next book.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I received an ARC copy of the book in return for my honest review. I always give my honest opinion, and while I like this book and think it is a good book, it is really clean reading and good for all age readers.

View all my reviews

No comments: