Reader's Favorite

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Review: Born of Fury

Born of Fury Born of Fury by Sherrilyn Kenyon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you haven't read any of my reviews of this series yet - let me warn you now - I am in love with this series! From the time I read the first book until now, I have never been disappointed and I am a major huge fan of the author! This is simply the best out there!!

At this point in the series we are getting around to Fain and his story. This takes place well after the other books, as Nyk and Syn are already married with children, so it falls in line. But at the same time, you learn about past events and new characters.

In the first book, which is Nyk's story, we learn the lengths his grandmother would go to inside her own family to stay in power. In this book we start to see how the Hauk family is intertwined with Nyk's family and how his grandmother didn't let them escape unscathed either.

I love the series, the way the families are all linked by not just their past abuses but by their own sense of family and their friendship and their ability to stand up for what is right in the face of overwhelming odds.

View all my reviews

No comments: