Reader's Favorite

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Review: Scared Witchless

Scared Witchless Scared Witchless by Amy Boyles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So I discovered the author, Amy Boles through her Sweet Tea Witches series, and I loved the series, but I finished with it, so I needed something new, and once I discover an author I enjoy reading more of them.

The Bless Your Witch series revolves around three sisters, Dylan, Seraphina or Sera and Reid. Reid is only eighteen, so there is an age difference between the older two sisters and Reid. Sera owns a bakery and Dylan a dress shop. Mostly the story revolves around Dylan. The girls never knew they were witches until and article in the local paper outs them in a round about way. Now someone is out to steal Dylan's magic, and of course the only way to take a witches magic is to skin them alive.

This is a cute and fun book, I loved the grandmothers! They are both a hoot!! Since I've never had a sister I can't tell if the by-play between the sisters is true to life or not, but it seems pretty natural.

I'm looking forward to continuing this series and seeing where it leads.

View all my reviews

No comments: