Reader's Favorite

Monday, February 3, 2014

My Grain Brain Cookbook by: Sheryl Jensen BOOK REVIEW

My Grain Brain Cookbook: 101 Gluten-Free Recipes Everyone Can Use To Boost Brain Power, Lose Belly Fat and Live Healthy: A Grain-Free, Low Sugar, Low Carb, ... Cookbook (Prime Books to Borrow For Free)My Grain Brain Cookbook: 101 Gluten-Free Recipes Everyone Can Use To Boost Brain Power, Lose Belly Fat and Live Healthy: A Grain-Free, Low Sugar, Low Carb, ... Cookbook
by Sheryl Jensen

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Going Gluten-free is all the rage, everyone is talking about it, but is it worth it and can you do it? This easy cookbook by Sheryl Jensen opens with information on gluten and what it does to our bodies. There is research information and written so that everyone can understand it.

The second section of the book are the easy to follow recipes that are gluten-free and more. I made the Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread and the Chocolate Cupcakes and my kids loved them. They were easy to make and no one noticed anything about them, I just told them it was a new recipe, needless to say they will be staying on the menu!

For anyone who needs to be gluten-free, has thought about being gluten-free or is wondering, this book gives you the information and tools to start that lifestyle. Not only that, but for you to start eating and feeling healthier too.

View all my reviews

No comments: