Reader's Favorite

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Virgin Diet Recipes: The Recipes I Used To Lose 17 Pounds in 3 Weeks by Stacy Longoria BOOK REVIEW

My Virgin Diet Recipes: The Recipes I Used To Lose 17 Pounds in 3 Weeks (Wheat Free, Soy Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Peanut Free, Corn Free, Sugar Free & Gluten Free Cookbook)My Virgin Diet Recipes: The Recipes I Used To Lose 17 Pounds in 3 Weeks
by Stacy Longoria

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

We've all heard how gluten, eggs, sugar and other highly reactive foods are a harmful to our diets, but what to do about them. This cookbook gives you clear and easy to follow recipes that cut out those foods from your diet. This allows you to lose weight, and feel better all at once. It also gives you recipes to later slowly reintroduce some of this foods again in small quantities.

I have a good friend who is actually allergic to dairy, gluten and eggs. She has lived this type of lifestyle all her life, and has never had trouble with weight or fatigue. I had discussed with her about trying to lose some of those items from my diet, but it always seemed too difficult. I wandered onto this book by accident, and I have to say it is the greatest money I have spent.

It gives me clear and easy to follow recipes that allow me to start this journey without feeling like I am drowning in a sea of unknowns. I already have some favorites! I can also see, from the list of substitutes at the back, that I will be able to update and change the recipes easily to suit my tastes, once I get much more comfortable with the requirements.

New Year, New You, well that is my goal and this is going to be my handbook to that goal! I am actually excited to start a diet, for once in my life. That has to say something about this amazing book.

View all my reviews

No comments: