Reader's Favorite

Friday, June 20, 2014

The Juice Of Life: (Children's Picture Book On How To Be Grateful) (Ages 4-8) by Assaf Marcus BOOK REVIEW

The Juice Of Life: (Children's Picture Book On How To Be Grateful) (Ages 4-8) (Inspiring Children Books Collection)The Juice Of Life: (Children's Picture Book On How To Be Grateful) (Ages 4-8)
by Assaf Marcus

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As a parent and an part of Children's Ministry, I am always looking for books to teach and instruct children of all ages.

I got this book and the author's other book, Peaceful Lion.

I loved it! It really spoke to the level of children, but not just young children. In fact, I am thinking of sharing this one with our youth group kids. Although it is written in easy to understand terms, I think the story itself will appeal to the teens and make more sense to them than a number of other things.

Once again I find that the author has done a wonderful job, and given me a book that I want to share with the kids and I think will work wonders in explaining and getting across the message.

View all my reviews

No comments: