Reader's Favorite

Friday, June 20, 2014

The Peaceful Lion And The Nagging Crow by Assaf Marcus BOOK REVIEW

The Peaceful Lion And The Nagging CrowThe Peaceful Lion And The Nagging Crow
by Assaf Marcus

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Books for kids and helping them to understand abstract concepts are always something I love. I have kids, I am active with other children's programs and schools and so I am always looking for something I can share with those children.

I got The Peaceful Lion and the author's other book, The Juice of Life.

This book is so spot on. It explains the abstract concept of not allowing someone else to influence your attitude in a way that the youngest of children can understand.

I will be using this book with a couple of different children's groups, and with one in particular I will be adding some concepts because of their ages, but this is something that I think every primary school age teacher should have in their own personal libraries. In fact I might just have to buy some copies for some of my favorite local teachers!

View all my reviews

No comments: