Reader's Favorite

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Rebirth of Dino Earth by Pat Hatt BOOK REVIEW

The Rebirth of Dino EarthThe Rebirth of Dino Earth 
by Pat Hatt

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Rebirth of Dino Earth is a wonderful rhyming tale for children and adults alike. It introduces some of the favorite dinosaurs of children today, along with a Freaky Alien crew. In the mix is a moral, that no matter your size you are special and have something that only you can do.

The book is well written and engaging. Children of all ages will enjoy the colorful pictures and the rhyming verse. Pat Hatt reminds me of the much loved Dr. Seuss, in that he created a story that kids would enjoy, with characters they would like yet at the same time wrapped a lesson into the story. That was always my favorite part of Dr. Seuss stories, and I am pleased to see that another writer is carrying on that tradition in such a remarkable way.

View all my reviews

No comments: