Reader's Favorite

Monday, June 22, 2015

Kara's Christmas Smile by Assaf Marcus

Kara's Christmas SmileKara's Christmas Smile 
by Assaf Marcus


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Don't let the title fool you, even though the book is called Kara's Christmas Smile, this book has a meaning a lesson for every day of the year!!

Kara's Christmas Smile is just another of author Assaf Marcus' wonderful books for children (and adults alike) telling the effects a simple smile can have on people. In this story, it is Christmas time, so people are super on edge, that one little smile can mean even more during these times. The thing is, any day could be a super stressful day to someone, and a simple smile from you may be the one thing that makes all the difference in their day!

Another thing that the author, Assaf Marcus has started doing to reinforce the concepts of the story is to provide a FREE coloring book with each book! I love it! Especially for my friends that are preschool teachers and Daycare Center Teachers, I think this is a wonderful added benefit!!

If you haven't figured out that I am a fan of Assaf Marcus yet, you will. I love the books, and I share them with teachers, preschools, daycare centers, new parents, grandparents and other friends that I think would enjoy them!! That is my favorite part about reading a book, being able to share it with someone else. After reading his first book, I looked for more,l and so once I find an author that has something I like, you will find I try to devour everything they have to offer!

View all my reviews

No comments: