Reader's Favorite

Friday, November 15, 2013

Bloodrose (Nightshade #3) by: Andrea Cremer BOOK REVIEW

Bloodrose (Nightshade, #3)Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
My Author Post
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bloodrose is the third and final book in the Nightshade Trilogy by Andrea Cremer. She has ended every book on a cliff, and finally some closure. Calla, Ren and Shay, the love triangle will finally be decided right?

This book was awesome! Everything that they went thru to get what they needed, the way they worked together. I loved it and it was so exciting. Ok, so Ren and Shay are still at each other throats, literally in this book, but what can you expect, they love the same girl and they are wolves. I still find Ren to be the one I relate to and like better. I am not that hooked on Shay, he's just a little too full of himself for me.

The final battle, is huge, and everyone plays a part, and they all have to do something they didn'[t want to do or didn't know they could do. It was great. I loved the meeting of Shay and Calla's father, he wasn't too sure what to make of the kid. Even more, I loved the way Ren and Calla's father fought together.

Yes I cried, alot at the end of the book. Can I just say I am mad. Yes I wanted Emile Bane to die, but not they way he did, I wanted it to be someone else, or something less, I wanted him crushed to made to know he wasn't all he thought he was. And I cried along with with pack at Ren. I had to, he was my favorite.

I will have to say that although I was not excepting that ending, it was good. I am not sure what I was expecting, and when she starting leading into it, I still was not seeing were she was going, so I was caught by surprise at the end. That is really nice, to have an author catch you that off guard that far into a book.

Excellent author, excellent series. There is a prequel series out now that tells how Nightshade came to be, so I have that in my to read pile.

View all my reviews

No comments: