Reader's Favorite

Friday, November 15, 2013

Haunted by: Eileen Maksym BOOK REVIEW

HauntedHaunted                                                       Amazon Link
by Eileen Maksym                                        Blog Link
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Haunted by Eileen Maksym is the story of three college students who investigate and research hauntings together.

First you have Tara, the smart and pretty girl, who is studying neurobiology and has access to lab equipment. She has a troubled past that she doesn't talk about to anyone, and avoids most friendship except this little group.

Second you have Steven Trent, he is a political science major, and has a major crush on Tara, but refuses to do anything about it. He likes the friendship the three of them have and doesn't want to run her off.

Last, but not least, you have Paul, who is the one who really makes the haunting group because he can actually hear ghosts.

Now you have an older couple wanting to sell there home, throw in a newspaper article about the house being haunted, and then a group of college students wanting to research it. You have a wonderful little book called Haunted.

It was very well-written, everything flowed well, and once I started going I just kept going and before I knew it I was done. There were some unexpected twists, but it was quite a cute story. I marked it as Young Adult as the characters are college students. So glad to have had the chance to have read this book!

View all my reviews

**In the spirit of full disclosure, I received a copy of the book in return for my honest review.**

No comments: