Reader's Favorite

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Children's Book : Friends Through Sand And Stone: (Children's Picture Book On The Value Of Forgiveness And Friendship)by A. M. Marcus

Children's Book : Friends Through Sand And Stone: (Children's Picture Book On The Value Of Forgiveness And Friendship) (Ages 4-8)Children's Book : Friends Through Sand And Stone: (Children's Picture Book On The Value Of Forgiveness And Friendship)
by A. M. Marcus


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Author Assaf Marcus has once again managed to take a wonderful concept of forgiveness, and put it into a story that children of all ages can comprehend and understand. This is definitely a must read of parent, teachers, anyone who deals with children.

Although this is written for younger children. I am planning to share this with my junior high daughter. This is a tough time for that age and they are going to have a lot of issues in school this year where there are going to be hurts from their friends. This is the perfect book to help them through these hurts. I wish I had known about this book when my older daughter was in junior high!!

As an added bonus for those people using this with the younger children, the author included a free coloring book to help to reinforce the lessons of the book. Wonderful idea and perfect way to get everything across!

View all my reviews

No comments: