Reader's Favorite

Friday, August 14, 2015

Children's Book: The Other Side: (Children's Picture Book On Being Grateful) by A. M. Marcus

Children's Book: The Other Side: (Children's Picture Book On Being Grateful) (Ages 5-10)Children's Book: The Other Side: (Children's Picture Book On Being Grateful)
by A. M. Marcus


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Have you ever looked out at something far away and thought how beautiful? How much better it was than what I have? Well this is the story of just that, only told from the perspective of two young children. Each thought the other had something so much better than they had, when in reality they had the same things.

Author Assaf Marcus has created a name for himself in writing quality children's books with purpose and meaning. They are always cute stories and yet they are never too young, children of many age ranges can benefit from his stories. To reinforce the message in the younger ages, he has even included free coloring book pages to go with the book.

As a parent, I love his books. I have used them a number of times, and I have even heard my own daughter refer to his books when explaining a concept to a friend!! I also know and work with a number of teachers and daycare providers, and I always recommend his books to them as well. They also find that they work well with the children and carry a message in a gentle way that the children are more receptive to and willing to accept.

View all my reviews

No comments: