Reader's Favorite

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Born of Fire (The League, #2) by: Sherrilyn Kenyon BOOK REVIEW

Born of Fire (The League, #2)Born of Fire by Sherrilyn Kenyon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Born of Fire is the second book in The League series, and although the League is a set of trained assassins, Syn was a doctor at one time, never in the League, but his best friend was. He still features in both the first and second books.

I love Syn! Ok, so I am a sucker for a man that was given a rough road and pulled himself up from it, not once but twice and made a good life for himself, he has taken the punches that have been dealt him, and although he drinks himself into a comfortably numb state most of the time, who wouldn't? He is just too much man not to like! I mean there is just nothing about him not to like, and it is hard to even believe the stories told about him.

Not as big a fan of Shay, but you can't win them all. I still liked the book. I love this world. I love the story and the life and everything about it, and I just enjoy reading and losing myself in this world.

I am such a fan of Sherrilyn Kenyon's and this is only the 3rd book of hers I have read now! I am just loving the way she writes and the way she draws me into this world, and I can image it and feel it, and see it. I am there and I want to read more.

View all my reviews

No comments: