Reader's Favorite

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

James Potter and the Vault of Destinies (James Potter, #3) by G. Norman Lippert BOOK REVIEW

James Potter and the Vault of Destinies (James Potter,#3)James Potter and the Vault of Destinies by G. Norman Lippert
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The James Potter series is a fan fiction book written by Norman Lippert in response to the Harry Potter series, taking up after it and following the next generation.

I have enjoyed the James Potter series, enjoyed catching up with the characters. I still liked this book, and although I thought it was well written, it was more of Mr Lipperts own though. This book took place in the United States at their wizard school, and I found that even as it was good, I really missed Hogwarts, there is just something magical about Hogwarts and England that the USA can't convey.

Still it was a great adventure and school ending, and it fulfilled a need to continue on with the story.

View all my reviews

No comments: