Reader's Favorite

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling BOOK REVIEW

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Order of the Phoenix is the fifth book in the series, and follows Harry through his fifth year of school at Hogwarts. The book continues to follow the friendships and romances of Harry, Ron and Hermione as they continue to grow and find their way in the world. There is a new adventure, new secrets and old relationships that all intertwine and effect everything in their lives.

This year Harry is not so well liked in the wizard world, because no one wants to believe that Voldemort is really back and that Harry and Dumbledore are telling the truth. This sets in motion a series of events that puts Harry on the outside looking in this school year, yet at the same time he finds who his real friends really are.

Again the book is well written, it had me yelling at people not to keep secrets, to tell the truth, to give some credit to the other person,I felt completely in the story. Every book she writes has me doing that and it only comes from a truly great author and enjoyable story. This is definitely one of this authors and stories.

I have read this book to my children, with my children and for myself. I find something different in the story each time I read it and with each child I read it with I find that they key in on different things. I find that such a joy and love the conversations that we have had over this book, and the rest of the series. I recommend it to parents and children all the time.

View all my reviews

No comments: