Reader's Favorite

Monday, April 7, 2014

UNREVIEWED Books

I get a number of my books from Reader's Favorite, and my agreement with them is that I will not post anything below a four star review.  So most of what you see on the blog are the four and five star reviews.

That's a good thing in that you know when you come to this blog you are going to get only good books, but what about the not so good books. I have been thinking about it for some time, and I have decided to just keep a list of the books that I do not post reviews on.  These are the books that I feel are a three star or lower.


BOOKS:
The Black, the White and the Grinning Grey   by: Jessica Reeves
Immortalibus Bella                                     by: S. L. Figuhr
An Emerging Threat (Seeker's Burden Series, 1)   by:  Mark E. Lein
Under the Amaranth Skies                           by: R. McIlwraith



No comments: